Information from Viator
Explore the famous Amalfi Coast with your own driver to chauffeur you from town to town on this private full-day excursion from Naples. You'll discover Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, four of the most beautiful villages in the south of Italy. A private visit to the Amalfi Coast is the perfect choice if you want to get a real taste of southern Italy and its exquisite coastal landscapes.
By taking a private tour, you have the option to spend as little or as much time as possible in the picturesque towns of Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, world-famous for their charm and colorful architecture.The villages scattered along the Amalfi Coast have always attracted visitors, bewitching all who visit. The charm lies not only in the towns themselves but also in their history and rich legacy of fine churches, villas and monasteries. See below for more information.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Driver (minimal English spoken)
- Air conditioned private transportation in a car or minivan
What's not included
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Depending on your itinerary and which areas of the towns you wish to visit, there may be city taxes to pay of 60€ to enter Positano and 25€ to enter Amalfi which are not included in the price. City taxes are charged per vehicle, in case of vehicles over 9 seats. Access tax to Ravello (15 euros) is included but taxes for Positano and Amalfi villages are not.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city