Information from Viator
Enjoy a fantastic day spent discovering the hidden treasures of Naples with a local guide. See places like Piazza Municipio, the Maschio Angioino, the Royal Palace, the San Carlo Theater, Piazza del Plebiscito and the Galleria Umberto. At the end of the tour, you will move from Port'Alba to Via dei Tribunali, the heart of Naples, where you can taste pizza and a 'sfogliatella,' a traditional Neapolitan pastry.
Meet your guide at Sorrento's pier, or get picked up at your hotel and transferred to the meeting point. Arrive in Naples and start your visit at Piazza Municipio. Then, see Castel Nuovo (or Maschio Angioino), the Royal Palace, San Carlo Theater, Piazza del Plebiscito, and Galleria Umberto.Explore Via Toledo, the main shopping street of Naples, and see one of the most beautiful new art Metro stations: 'Toledo.' The second art Metro station, 'Dante,' beneath the famous Piazza Dante, is dedicated to Dante Alighieri, author of the 'Divine Comedy.' The square houses a typical flea market all year round. From Port'Alba we move into Via dei Tribunali, the heart of Naples, where the aroma of pizza makes mouths water. Sample a traditional Neapolitan pizza, followed by the famous 'sfogliatella.'
- English speaking guide on board
- Visit of the center of Naples
- Monumental tour
- Pizza, drink and “Sfogliatella
- Jetfoil Boat Tickets two ways
- 24 hours backoffice customer service assistance
- Pick up and Drop Off
What's not included
- Any additional extra Food & Drinks not specified in the included section, Tips
- Attractions Entry -Tickets e.s. museums etc...
- General optional tips
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour of the city