Information from Viator
See Southern Italy's highlights in one day on a combined Naples city tour and visit to the world-famous site of Pompeii. This shore excursion is the best way for cruise passengers arriving in the port of Naples to experience the lively city of Naples and visit Pompeii, the largest archaeological site in Europe, on a single day trip.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Duomo di Napoli, Naples, Province of Naples, CampaniaFirst stop at the cathedral to visit its treasure chapel and S.Restituta basilicaDuration: 20 minutesStop At: Posillipo, Naples, Province of Naples, CampaniaGo on to Posillipo area and stop on S. Antonio church terrace to get the best view of the city and the bayDuration: 20 minutesStop At: Piazza del Plebiscito, Naples, Province of Naples, CampaniaReturn into the city center in Plebiscite square to see the front of the Royal Palace, the beautiful church of St.Francesco di Paola in its neoclassic style, Umberto I gallery and San Carlo theatreDuration: 20 minutesStop At: Pompeii - Archaeological Area., Pompeii, Province of Naples, CampaniaDrive to Pompeii where the tour guide will show the most fascinating places like The Forum, Thermal Baths and “Lupanare” burnt by volcanic ashes and lapilli during the eruption in 79 A.DDuration: 2 hours
- Port pickup and drop off
- Transport by shared air-conditioned minibus
- Professional guide in Naples and Pompeii
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly in Pompeii
- Entrance Ticket to Pompeii Archaeological Site (15 euros)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii - Archaeological Area.
What's not included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included