Discover the most famous path of the South of Italy
with private transportation from Amalfi in a modern Minivan driving by a professional driver.
The Path of Gods, which is located in the hamlet of Bomerano (Agerola), is about 6 km long with an average altitude of 630 m.
Its name refers to a magic reality beyond man's imagination. At that height you will enjoy a breathtaking view.
Poets and writers for centuries used to fall in love with the nature of this place. They composed stories and poems about it and immortalized it thanks to the power of their written word. This tour is lead by
professional Guide who is a mountain expert and specialized in botany and ecology.
- Pick up at your Accommodation in the area of Amalfi by a private modern Minivan.
- Arrival at
Bomerano in Agerola.
- Meeting with the guide at
Paolo Capasso square.
- In few minutes you will arrive to the
Biscuit Cave, a small open space where the trail begins. Here it's possible to admire old houses that were embedded into the rocky ground many years ago.
- A natural water source refreshes the adventurers that arrive here after about 3 km hiking. Along the way there is a fork in the hike path, on the left the path arrives to
Praiano while on the right it leads to Nocelle, a district of Positano.
- We will turn right at that intersection. After 3 hours walking tourists will arrive to "
Chiosco del Sentiero degli Dei", where upon request, it will be possible to taste some typical drinks and foods of the Amalfi Coast on a panoramic terrace.
- About 1680 steps will lead us downhill to
Positano, a marvelous town on the coast with its typical and colored houses which give a magical atmosphere.
- From Positano transfer back to your Hotel - B&B - Apartment or other Accommodation in the area of Amalfi.