Information from Viator
Small-group (semi-private) Capri excursion, departing from Sorrento. You will experience Capri with us, amazing sensations impossible to describe. After having boarded, you will get a safety briefing and off we set to the island of Capri.
The cruise to Capri island will start and you will admire the incredible scenery made up of hundred meter high cliffs and colorful harbors.Things you'll see cruising around the island:The statue of the Scugnizzo, the Grotta del Corallo, the Grotta Bianca, the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, the Bay of Marina Piccola, the Grotta Verde, the Lighthouse at Punta Carena and the Grotta Azzurra. All our boats are very comfortable with a ample wooden deck space, sofa, seating, cabin and bathroom.After cruising around the island you will have 4 hours of free time to visit Capri centre. Head to Piazza Umberto I, better known as the Piazzetta, surprisingly small little square enclosed within ancient edifices and dominated by the profile of the island's Monte Solaro. The Piazzetta is the heart of Capri's social life, and therefore became famous as "Salotto del Mondo" (the world's sitting room).In late afternoon you will slowly cruise back leaving the legendary island behind you, desiring to make this tour once again.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Sorrento area)
- Cruise along Sorrento Coast and Capri island
- Free time to visit Capri
- Snorkeling equipment
- Drinks (water, beer, coke, limoncello)
What's not included
- Entrance fees: Blu Grotto (Euro 14 per person)
- Capri city tax Euro 2.50 to be pay in cash
- Pick-up in areas other than Sorrento
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All-inclusive tour