Information from Viator
Rewind 2,000 years with this private 2-hour walking tour of Pompeii, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Meet your knowledgeable guide at the entrance, and explore the well-preserved highlights of this Roman city, all frozen in time since 79 AD. See the streets, shops and sites of the Forum; and view the brothel, an ancient theater and more. If you have children in tow, choose the family tour, with maps and puzzles to engage the kids. Enjoy the full attention of a private guide on this private tour.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Pompeii - Archaeological Area., Pompeii, Province of Naples, CampaniaYour private guide will show you the wonders of this perfectly preserved Roman Town which is Pompeii. The walking tour will make you discover the highlights of the Archaeological Park. Our Pompeii for kids activities will make it both entertaining and learning experience for all the family. The unique Pompeii for Kids is a special visit of the ancient roman town with many activities and games for your children. It is especially recommended for kids from 6 to 11 yrs.Admission fees not included.Duration: 2 hours
- Blue Badge private guide
- Pompeii4kids booklet and map (if family option selected)
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pompeii Admission Fee - € 15 per adult person (free under 18 yrs showing valid ID)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii - Archaeological Area.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Private guide for a more personalized experience