Information from Viator
With this private tour one of our drivers will drive you from your accomodation to Pompeii, Positano and Sorrento.Pompeii is far way from Naples only 20 minutes by car. It is one of the most important roman town of bay of Naples, and was frozen in time due to the devasting eruption of mount Vesuvios in 79 A.D. You can admire the ancient excavations have brought to light the Roman city submerged. Temples, roads, domus with gardens, fountains and even the thermae where Romans dined and drank wine.Almost two thousand years later, you will have the opportunity to walkthrough the ruins of an ancient Roman city and see the houses, streets and public buildings miraculously preserved by volcanic ash.
After visited Pompeii with your driver you will go to Sorrento where you can spend your free time between the ancient town and shopping area, Sorrento has fabulous gardens with fantastic terraces where you find a lot of spots to do nice pictures to bring at home.Your day is not over next stop is the marvelous town of Positano. In Positano you will have free time to explore the centre walking down to the beach, through the picturesque streets full of stores that mostly sell typical hand-made products such as clothes, sandals and finely painted ceramics. • THIS TOUR IS PERFORMED BY POSITANO LIMO SERVICE ONE OF THE MOST AND RELIABLE LIMO SERVICE OF THE AMALFI COAST AND NAPLES BAY • ENGLISH AND KNOWLEDGEABLE SPEAKING DRIVER • PRIVATE AND NOT SHARED TOUR • WIFI AND COOL WATER INCLUDED • STAY AWAY FROM LOWEST PRICE THEY DO NOT OFFER EFFICIENT CAR AND ENGLISH SPEAKING DRIVERS
- Our rates include transportation in a comfortable van equipped with double air-conditioning and refreshments, English speaking driver, highway tolls, car fuel and parking.
- Archeological sites free for children under 18
- Every itinerary can be modified to fit any special need or request;
What's not included
- Entrance tickets, lunch and any eventual extras and gratuities
- Tour guide not included
- An authorized archeological guide is available for 120 Euros / 2hours only in Pompeii