Enjoy a private day trip from your Hotel or your accommodation in the area of Campania for visit to the ruins of Pompeii and the modern city of Naples,
traveling by a comfortable Mercedes Minivan.
Following your hotel pick-up, your driver will drive directly to the entrance of Pompeii, situated on a volcanic plateau on the southern slope of Mt. Vesuvius. Learn the tragic story behind the everyday Roman town as you wander the streets between former houses and shops.
Then we’ll transfer to Naples, which will give us unique opportunity to compare one of the most energetic cities in the world with the solemn world of the antiquity. First, to regain power, we’ll stop for a lunch in a classical pizzeria to taste a pizza.The tour around Naples will take 2 more hours, during which we’ll see both the historical and more recent parts of the metropolis.
- Pick up at any port in Campania, your hotel or other accommodation.
- Transfer to Pompeii.
- 2 hours guided tour in Pompeii including: The Marina Gate, the Basilica (court house), the Forum (the main square), the Curia (Municipal buildings), the Macellum (the butchers market), the Thermal baths, the Termopolia (restaurants), the House of Melander, the Bakery, the Plaster casts of the victims, the Temples of Jupiter, Apollo and Venere, the Lupanar (brothel), the Fountain of the Abundance.
- Transfer to Naples and panoramic tour of the monumental quarter and the seaside.
- Stop for lunch in a traditional "Pizzeria" in the historic center.
- The tour around Naples will take 2 more hours, during which we’ll see both the center and more recent parts of the metropolis.
- We’ll see the main cathedral of the city, dedicated to Saint Gennaro.
- We’ll pass by the square "Piazza del Gesù" where the church of Gesù Nuovo stands.
- We'll walk along the central street called "Spaccanapoli"
- We’ll see the wonderful church and monastery of Saint Chiara dating from the 14th century, the famous Saint Severo Chapel with the stunning statue "Veiled Christ" by Giuseppe Sammartino.
- We’ll also see the Church of Saint Lorenzo from as early as the 13th century.
- Drop off at any port in Campania, your hotel or other accommodation.