Information from Viator
Guided tour with licensed guide to discover the Romans remaining in the archaeological site of Pompeii and climb till the crater’s edge of the famous Volcano Vesuvius. Pick up from your Sorrento hotel or in a centrally located meeting point nearby.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Pompeii - Archaeological Area., Pompeii, Province of Naples, CampaniaPick-up from the meeting point and transfer to Pompeii.Guided visit of 2 hours showing you the main public monuments and some of the homes of the Pompeii ruins.After the visit you will have free time at leisure for lunch before to reach the Mount Vesuvius with a ride of about 30 minutes.Duration: 2 hoursStop At: Vesuvio, Naples, Province of Naples, CampaniaFree time at leisure to climb until the crater of the Volcano where Alpine guide are located giving information. Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel or centrally located meeting point pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Pompeii € 15,00 per person
- Entrance fee to Mount Vesuvius € 10,00 per person
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii - Archaeological Area.
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvio
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point