Live a suggestive walk of 2 hours in the history of a modern city still stuck to its origins, accompanied by a specialized local guide. This tour will allow you to explore the most picturesque corners of one of the Sassi di Matera, UNESCO World Heritage Site and European Capital of Culture 2019: "Sasso Caveoso".Discover the baroque district, the rock churches, the typical houses of the rural culture as well as the beautiful landscapes that were the locations of the biblical and historical films filmed in the city.
- Meeting in Piazzetta Pascoli where you can enjoy a fantastic view of the Sassi and the Murge upland.
- View of the Palazzo Lanfranchi, which houses the Museum of modern and medieval art of Basilicata.
- Walk in the streets where great directors such as Pasolini and Mel Gibson have made memorable movies. - Go right in the heart of Sasso Caveoso.
- Visit the church of San Pietro Caveoso.
- Visit a cave-house (casagrotta) typically furnished according to ancient traditions, and be enchanted by the beauty of the splendid frescoes of one of the most interesting cave-churches in the whole area, the Church of St. Lucia alle Malve.
-Return to Piazzetta Pascoli.