Information from Viator
Enjoy a 3-hour tour and admire Leonardo's masterpiece 'The Last Supper', the beautiful Duomo Cathedral in Milan, the unique Galleria and across the Brera area you we will reach the Sforza Castle.
The Last Supper and Milan tour starts either in front of the Last Supper entrance, at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2, or at Piazza Duomo 1.At the communicated time, that will appear in your re-confirmation, the guide will meet you and will start the tour. Together with your guide you will enter the beautiful Gothic Cathedral, the Galleria of Milan, the Last Supper site and you will get to La Scala Square, where the most famous Opera house in the world is located, and to the Sforza Castle for a walk across its beautiful courtyards.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Il Cenacolo
What's not included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Skip the line