Information from Viator
One of the loveliest ways of experiencing the beauty of Capri is out at sea, away from the crowds. Capri is a breathtaking area of natural beauty in the Bay of Naples. Its seductive charms already attracted a great many visitors for thousands of years.
Make your own way to the ferry port in Praiano or Positano in time for boarding, then set sail for Capri Island. Cruise along the picturesque Positano Coast and pass Li-Galli Island, where Ulysses was said to have encountered mermaids.On arrival at Capri island, enjoy a sightseeing cruise of island landmarks including the White Grotto, the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, and Faraglioni Rocks. Stop to cool off with a swimming at Marina Piccola, visit the Green Grotto, and enjoy an optional visit to the famous Blue Grotto (entrance fee not included, to be paid locally). Dock at Marina Grande, the main port of Capri, where you will have 3 to 4 hours of free time to take in the sights, enjoy lunch, or relax on the beach. On the return journey there will be a stop for swimming along the Amalfi Coast. Arrive back at the start point in the late afternoon.The boat is equipped with: toilet, changing room, stereo, shower, and cold soft drinks (included). max 30 pax on board.
- Beverages (water, coca cola, fanta)
- Glass of Prosecco (Italian wine)
- use of towels on board
- Local taxes
What's not included
- Entrance fees - Blu Grotto in Capri must be paid on the spot (about 14 euros)
- Transportation to/from attractions - cable car, chairlift etc.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free drinks included
- Ideal choice for families