The Vatican Museums are an enormous complex comprised of more than two dozen distinct collections. Remove the guess work and relax as your guide makes sure you see everything worth seeing.In the Vatican museums you will find the Sistine Chapel, one of the most famous painted spaces in the world. The Museums hold many priceless works of art including the "Raphael Rooms" and many galleries of sculpture, tapestries and frescos.St. Peter's Basilica is built on Vatican Hill, across the Tiber river from the historic center of Rome. This was the site where Saint Peter, the chief apostle, died a martyr and where he was buried in 64 A.D. St. Peter is considered the first pope, so this church is considered the most important for all Christians and is full of historical treasures, where artists like Michelangelo and Bernini worked.
- Skip the lines to the Vatican Museums, and revel at some of the world's greatest works of art
- Stroll through the ancient courtyards of Pigna and Ottagono
- Marvel at the breathtaking beauty of the Sistine Chapel; St. Peter's Basilica with St. Peter's square
- Visit a number of museums including the Egyptian museum, Candelabra among many more
• Dedicated tour guide• Skip-the-line admission tickets
• Food and drink• Transportation
• The activity level is minimal• Men, women and children must adhere to a dress code. You will not be permitted entry to the church with bare shoulders, mini skirts or very short shorts (Bermuda shorts and Capri trousers are acceptable)• Only small backpacks or handbags