Information from Viator
On this full day tour of the duration of aprrox 8-9 hours, you will leave in the morning Sorrento by minibus, drive to Nerano is approx 30 minutes, board & sail along the coastline via Punta Campanella with views of Massa Lubrense,Ieranto's Bay to reach the beautiful island of Capri by 10:00 am,docking at Marina Grande main harbour. Free time on the island from 10:00am to 3:45pm to enjoy & visit "Capri & Anacapri main towns" or "freetime on your own" to the beach located at Marina Grande or simply shop around. In the afternoon at 3:45 pm board to enjoy a full boat ride around the Island lasting 1 hour,passing by the main highlights,sites,grottos like: passing by the outside of the Roman Blue Grotto,by Green Grotto area,by the suggestive white grotto, lighthouse,Marina Piccola,Faraglioni Rocks,Natural Arch. Sail back to Nerano-Marina Del Cantone by 5:30 pm,board the minibus transfer to Sorrento, drop off by 6:15pm - 6:30pm
Pickup from your hotel by minibus or van and meeting point at Nerano's pier with our guide, departure by boat for Capri Island via Punta Campanella, sailing alongside the Sorrento peninsula’s rocky coastline,Massa Lubrense, Mitigliano and Ieranto Bays. Stop on the island from 10:00 am to 3:45 pm (5 hours and 45 minutes) for freetime on your own or possibility to join the optional private minibus rides, priority minibus service to Anacapri and Capri to skip the lines, save time, no waiting time, in order to see more and in a comfortable way ( 22€ per person extra cost). In the afternoon at 3:45 pm enjoy a complete boat ride sailing around Capri Island for 1 hour, you will pass several main highlights and grottos:passing the outside roman Blue Grotto location in Anacapri, passing by the Green Grotto, passing by the white grotto and close to the Faraglioni rocks (iconic symbol of the island, lighthouse in Punta Carena, Marina Piccola, Malaparte Villa, Natural Arch... Please note: The visit of the Blue Grotto is only possible during the free time on the island. Once on the Island, you may choose to follow the guided minibus tour to Capri & Anacapri towns (at extra cost of €22,00 p.p. at own expense) or discover the island on your own and make your own transport arrangements. Sail back to Nerano's pier - Marina Del Cantone and drop off at your hotel by minibus/van by 6:15 pm
- Land transfers by minibus or van located in Sorrento town centre (Please note that an outside Sorrento city centre supplement applies starting from €5 calulated according to hotel street map location and distance in kms if outside Sorrento town centre)
- Full boat ride around the island duration of 1 hour passing by Blue Grotto, Lighthouse in Punta Carena, by Green Grotto, Marina Piccola village, Tragara with Krupp's Road view, Faraglioni rocks, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, by White Grotto.
- Bathroom - Toilets facilities on board
What's not included
- Optional guided private minibus transportation offering priority service and skip the line service to Capri & Anacapri towns (€ 22 per person payable on the day)
- Boat transfer and entrance fee of the Blue Grotto (€15 boat transfer to the grotto + €14 official entry fee cash only on the spot)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off outside Sorrento city center the supplement payable starts from € 5 per person and is calculated according to hotel location and distance in kms.
- Personal Expenses: drinks, lunch, sites entry fees, chairlift ticket
- General tips, not included.