Information from G Adventures
A spiritual home to Jews, Christians and Muslims alike, Israel occupies a unique place in Middle Eastern history. With sacred sites central to three of humanity’s major religions, you could spend a lifetime in Israel and never experience all of its wonders. This trip delivers you to the country’s top natural, historical and cultural treasures in style. From the historic seaport of Jaffa to the glittering desert jewel that is Jerusalem, you’ll always begin and end your day in the comfort of a well-appointed hotel. Hey, 'adventure' doesn’t always have to mean 'roughing it', right?
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Druze Village Visit and Traditional Lunch , Isfiya Druze Village
- Arrival transfer
- Orientation drive of Tel Aviv
- Guided walk of Jaffa including the Old Markets and Old Port of Jaffa
- Entrance and guided tour of Caesarea
- Visit a local Druze village with included lunch
- Guided walk in Akko including the Old Markets and Aljazar Mosque
- Guided visit to Nazareth
- Visit to the Golan Heights
- Boat ride on the lake of Galilee
- Guided visit to Masada
- Swim in the Dead Sea
- Entrance to Yad Vashem (the Holocaust Museum)
- Visit the Nativity Church in Bethlehem
- Walking tour of the highlights of Old Jerusalem
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Lunch in a druze village and taste local specialties
- Feel weightless while floating in the dead sea
- Explore old jerusalem and bethlehem
- Immerse in spirituality and learn about different faiths and beliefs
Day 1: Tel Aviv Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2: Tel Aviv/Akko Enjoy a morning orientation drive in Tel Aviv before visiting the ancient port of Jaffa. After, visit the Roman ruins of Caesarea, then head to a Druze Village where we will have a local lunch. Continue to Akko for the evening.
Day 3: Akko/Tiberias Enjoy a guided tour of Nazareth, visit the Golan Heights and the village of Safed.
Day 4: Tiberias Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Tiberious and explore the Sea of Galilee area, visiting some of the churches and other lakeside highlights.
Day 5: Tiberias/Jerusalem Guided visit to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Masada. After, visit the Dead Sea for a swim and mud bath before continuing to Jerusalem.
Day 6: Jerusalem Visit Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Museum. Afterwards, continue to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus, to visit the Nativity Church. The remainder of the day is yours to explore this interesting city.
Day 7: Jerusalem Walking tour of the Old City of Jerusalem. Free time in the afternoon.
Day 8: Jerusalem Depart at any time.