When travelling in this region, you should regularly check the media for news about possible safety and security risks.
- Haaretz (www.haaretz.com) The English edition of Israel’s left-of-centre newspaper is sold at most newsstands.
- Jerusalem Post (www.jpost.com) Right-of-centre and widely available.
- Yediot Aharonot (www.ynetnews.com) Has an English-language daily.
- Jerusalem Report (www.jpost.com/Jerusalem-Report) Bi-weekly, analyses current affairs.
- IBA World Service (www.iba.org.il/world) Has 15-minute English radio bulletins daily at at 6.30am, 12.30pm and 8.30pm in major cities.
- BBC World Service Broadcast from Cyprus and can be picked up on 1323 kHz AM/MW.
- Channel 1 Local TV broadcasts nine minutes of English news at 4.50pm Sunday to Thursday.