Information from Viator
Travel from the Allenby / King Hussein Bridge Israel-Jordan border to Amman Airport in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle with our friendly, professional drivers. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and include one suitcase and one carry-on per person.
Enjoy a hassle-free departure from the Israel-Jordan border at Allenby / King Hussein Bridge with this private transfer to Queen Alia International Airport. Meet your English-speaking driver at the Allenby / King Hussein Bridge, then relax on the journey to Amman airport, which takes about an hour depending on traffic conditions. The comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles seat up to nine people with one suitcase and one carry-on each (please confirm with the operator in advance if you are carrying bulky items such as surfboards). They feature generous leg room, air-conditioning, and free Wi-Fi, and are bookable seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Meet and assist
- One-way private transfer with free Wi-Fi
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- One suitcase and one carry-on bag per person
- English-speaking driver
What's not included
- Excess luggage charges (optional)
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure