Information from G Adventures
Here's a quick super-scenic trip through some of Northern Ireland's most jaw-dropping landscapes. Explore the otherworldly Giant's Causeway, the positively fairytale feel of the Dark Hedges forest, and some historical distilleries and local pubs in and around Belfast and Derry, not to mention some of the locations where Game of Thrones was filmed. (Ever wanted to frolic in some Dothraki grasslands? Now's your chance.) Go forth, up north.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Visit to Giant's Causeway
- Guided tour of Old Bushmills Distillery
- Guided historical walking tour of Derry
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Visit the breathtaking giant's causeway
- Enjoy a guided tour of the oldest working distillery in ireland
- Explore the cities of derry and belfast
Day 1: Belfast Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Belfast/City of Derry En route to Derry, stop at the Giant's Causeway and marvel at the natural phenomenon of its volcanic columns. Stop at Bushmills Distillery for a guided tour of the oldest working distillery in Ireland. Spend the night in Derry.
Day 3: City of Derry/Belfast Enjoy a guided historical walk in Derry. Afterwards, take some time to explore on your own. Opt to grab a bite at a food stall in the Walled City Market, or visit the the Tower Museum. Transfer to Belfast in the evening.
Day 4: Belfast Enjoy a free day in Belfast. Treat yourself to a traditional Irish breakfast, visit the Ulster Museum, or wander through the botanical gardens. In the evening, get in with the locals and hit the pub for a pint of a local brew.
Day 5: Belfast/Dublin Transfer to Dublin. Tour ends in the early afternoon upon arrival to a centrally located Dublin hotel.