Dublin in detail
Best drinking & nightlife in Dublin
Drinking & Nightlife
- Grogan's Castle Lounge Favourite haunt of Dublin's writers and painters.
- Toner's Closest thing you’ll get to a country pub in the heart of the city.
- Kehoe's Atmospheric pub in the city centre.
- Long Hall One of the city's most beautiful and best-loved pubs.
- No Name Bar Great bar in a restored Victorian townhouse.
- John Mulligan's Established in 1782, this old boozer is still going strong.
- Grand Social Open, free jazz jam session on Monday.
- Workman's Club Indie, house and disco in different rooms on Friday.
- Mother Disco, electro and pop on Saturday…not for the faint-hearted.
- Whelan's Electric acts on Thursday.
- Whelan's Classic and contemporary rock.
- Dice Bar Dive bar with an eclectic range, from rock to lounge and dance.
- Bernard Shaw Great DJs playing a mix of tunes.
- Workman's Club Regular line-up of excellent DJs.
- Wigwam Basement bar with rockin' DJs.