Information from Viator
Enjoy fast-track entrance to Dublin and Ireland's top visitor attraction with a skip-the-regular queue ticket to the Guinness Storehouse. With this exclusive Signature Package, you get to also take home a unique Guinness gift including an iconic Guinness Dublin Glass in a presentation gift box and a 3D fridge magnet.
A visit to the magical home of Guinness is a must on any tour of Dublin. Guinness Storehouse is Ireland’s top visitor attraction located in the heart of the Guinness Brewery at St James’s Gate. Housed in an old fermentation plant, now the seven-storey visitor experience tells the story of this world famous drink. It is a dramatic story that begins over 250 years ago and ends in Gravity Bar, where visitors will receive a complimentary pint of Guinness while relaxing and enjoying spectacular views over Dublin.The adventure begins the moment you walk through the door and into the building’s giant, pint-shaped heart of glass. As you wander through Guinness Storehouse, you’ll discover what goes into making the “Black Stuff” – the ingredients, the process, the passion.In addition enjoy the ultimate memento of your visit to the Home of Guinness with an exclusive Guinness Dublin Glass in a presentation gift box including a 3D fridge magnet showcasing iconic archive Guinness advert (*or alternative Guinness gift bundle worth same value which will be offered if stocks exhausted of advertised gift).
- Self-guided tour
- Complimentary pint of Guinness or soft drink
- Exclusive Guinness Dublin Glass in a presentation gift box including a 3D fridge magnet showcasing an iconic archive Guinness advert (*or alternative Guinness gift bundle worth same value which will be offered if stocks exhausted of advertised gift)
- Car parking (Subject to availability on a first come first serve basis)
- Entry/Admission - Guinness Storehouse
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified