Information from G Adventures
Bali has earned its reputation as one of the world’s beach hotspots, but there’s so much more to it than that. This 14-day adventure combines the cultural and natural highlights of this unbelievably picturesque part of Indonesia with a week spent cruising the Gili Islands aboard a supercool catamaran. Enormous Hindu temples, rice paddies, bustling marketplaces, a sunrise hike to the top of Mt Batur and more than we could possibly list await. All you have to do is tag along.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Beach time in Candidasa
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit (UNESCO-protected)
- Lake Bratan temple visit
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
- Sailing Bali, Lombok, and the Gili Islands
- Beach lunch on Gili Kedis
- Senggigi town visit with kayaking option
- Snorkelling around the Gili Islands
- Lembongan Island visit
- Snorkelling equipment aboard the catamaran
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Walk along the jatiluwih rice terraces
- Drive through mountain roads to kintamani
- Take a dip in a local hot spring
- Visit besakih temple
- Sit back and enjoy cruising between the gili islands
Day 1: Sanur Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Sanur/Munduk Visit the Lake Danu Bratan Temple and take a walk through the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces before arriving at the guesthouse in Munduk. Enjoy some delicious Balinese cuisine.
Day 3: Munduk/Kintamani Drive through lush rice fields and winding mountain roads to Kintamani, then take a dip in the local hot springs.
Day 4: Kintamani/Ubud Opt for a sunrise hike to the top of Mt Batur before travelling to the cultural heart of Bali, stopping for lunch at the G Adventures supported-Bali Community Training Lunch Program. Arrive in Ubud in the late afternoon for an orientation walk and some free time.
Day 5: Ubud Enjoy a free day to explore exactly what interests you in Ubud. Opt to visit the Monkey Forest, numerous temples, rice paddies, and markets. In the evening, opt to take in a traditional Kecak dance performance.
Day 6: Ubud/Candidasa Visit Kerta Gosa, the historic court of justice, before the journey to Candidasa, a superb beach location perfect for relaxing.
Day 7: Candidasa Continue exploring or relaxing on the beach—the choice is yours.
Day 8: Candidasa/Nusa Lembongan Transfer from Candidasa to Serangan Village in the morning to meet the skipper for a welcome meeting. Board the boat, set sail, relax on board, and get to know the other travellers.
Day 9: Nusa Lembongan/Lombok Island Continue sailing to the beautiful islands of Lombok, starting with the three most famous Gilis - Air, Meno, and Trawangan. Moor near Gili Trawangan for the night.
Day 10: Lombok Island Explore the beaches and islands on the west coast of Lombok, including Gili Trawangan, Gili Sudak, Gili Nanggu, and Gili Gede.
Day 11: Lombok Island Explore the beaches and islands on the west coast of Lombok, including Gili Trawangan, Gili Sudak, Gili Nanggu, and Gili Gede.
Day 12: Lombok Island Explore the beaches and islands on the west coast of Lombok, including Gili Trawangan, Gili Sudak, Gili Nanggu, and Gili Gede.
Day 13: Gili Asahan/Nusa Lembongan Cruise to Nusa Lembongan in the morning.
Day 14: Nusa Lembongan/Sanur Sail back to Serangan Village and disembark. Tour ends on arrival.