Budget: Less than US$80
- Room at guesthouse or homestay: less than US$50
- Cheap food and drink, meals: under US$5
- Beaches: free
- Room at midrange hotel: US$50–150
- Great night out eating and drinking: from US$20
- Spa treatment: US$10–40
Top end: More than US$250
- Room at top-end hotel or resort: over US$150
- Lavish evening out: over US$40
- Car and driver per day: US$60
Bargaining can be an enjoyable part of shopping in Bali. Try following these steps:
- Have some idea of the item's worth.
- Establish a starting price – ask the seller for their price.
- Your first offer can be from one-third to two-thirds of that price.
- If you don't like the price, walk – the vendor may go lower.
- When you name a price, you're committed – you must buy if your offer is accepted.
There is a BRI ATM on Jl Raya Gilimanuk.