Budget: Less than US$25
- Dorm at a hostel: US$7–10
- Food and drink at a warung: under US$5
- Snorkel rental: US$3
- Bungalow with air-con: US$20–60
- Night out eating and drinking: US$20
- Massage: US$7–15
Top end: More than US$100
- Room at top-end hotel or resort: over US$100
- Fine dining with wine: over US$25
- Car and driver per day: US$60
When not in malls or high-end boutiques, bargaining forms an important part of the shopping experience. Here are some tips:
- The first price offered by the seller is only a starting price.
- Your counter-offer may be anywhere from one-third to two-thirds of the starting price.
- If you don't like the next offer, walk away – the vendor may go lower.
- Once you name your final price, and it's accepted, you've committed to a purchase.
Gili T has abundant ATMs on the main strip and even on the west coast.