Information from Viator
Full-day Tour visit Volcano, Ubud City, Monkey Forest, Terrace Rice Field, Tampak siring temple of Hindu, Luwak Animal,and more.We will finish the tour continued with Spa & Treatment (Balinese Therapist).
• Volcano: Enjoy the fresh weather and beautiful landscape. Mt. Batur status is still active,the first documented eruption in 1804 and the last eruption with huge lava in 1974. • Ubud City: This place is so famous and popular for tourist, this district has an open view of the rice terrace, forest, paintings, sculptures, wood carvings, silver smith and culture • Monkey Forest: This area is a monkey habitat and protected by local government. The sacred monkey forest is not only for tourist attraction but good for economic life of local people and for research conservation programs. The visitor can enjoy and take pictures with monkeys and the surrounding atmosphere. • Rice Terrace Field: Subak is an irrigation system for water management which was developed around 9th century. Subak system works without a machine pump. The water is taken from the above mountain and flows downward to irrigate rice fields and also used for construction. • Temple: This public temple one of the places for praying for Hinduism.Majority religion citizen live in Bali is Hindu (Tirta Empul Temple) • Luwak Animal: Luwak animal is a famous animal and contribute significantly to the production to coffee. • Spa & Treatment: After finished Tour relax with Spa Treatment for 2 hours. You can enjoy type of massage like Traditional Balinese massage and Javanese body scrub.
- Private car with air-conditioning and professional driver
- Mineral Bottle water
- Spa & Treatment Balinese massage for 2 Hours
- Private tour
What's not included
- Entrance fees to object tourism.
- Food and drinks
- Special Offer
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day