Day 1: Sunset at Kovallam beach Trivandrum
• Pick up from Trivandrum/Cochin.
• Proceed towards the world famous Kovalam Beach of Trivandrum.
• Take lunch on the beaches of Kovalam.
Day 2:Trivandrum Local • Enjoy Kovalam Beach.
• Today, you can also go to Kanyakumari in the morning and return by evening,
• You can take the ferry ride to the famous Vivekananda Rock in Kanyakumari, the southern-most tip of the Indian peninsula.
Day 3: Day trip to Varkala
• After breakfast, visit the beautiful Visit the beautiful Kappil Beach.
• lunch at Trivandrum
• Post lunch visit the Elephant Orphanage Centre
• Leave for Trivandrum in the evening.
Day 4: Trivandrum to Alleppey
• Drive from Trivandrum to Alleppey and put up in a Lagoon Resort.
• In the evening, you can enjoy pedal boating, fishing, canoe riding etc inside the resort.
Day 5: Village walk & houseboat
• Just after breakfast, go for a short village walk.
• Relax in the Houseboat as you ride through the Alleppey Backwaters, Paddy fields, Coconuts lagoons and villages
• Explore the Vembanad Lake
• Enjoy fresh fish for lunch and snacks.
• Dinner and Overnight stay in Houseboat
Day 6: Alleppey to Munnar
• Check out of the Houseboat after breakfast and proceed towards Munnar Tea Gardens.
• Walk through luxuriant tea estates wrapping the mountain ranges here.
• Accommodation in a Tea Estate
Day 7: Munnar to Thekadday
• Take a tea plantation tour.
• Visit the Kannan Devan Tea Estate and see how the tea processing in done.
• Post lunch take a relaxed boat ride on the Mattupetty Dam.
• Leave for Thekkady
• If you reach Thekkady before evening you can also watch the cultural show scheduled in the town’s auditorium.
Day 8: Thekadday to Cochin
• Wake up to the twittering of the birds.
• Visit the Periyar Lake.
• Take a boat ride on the Periyar Lake early morning to see elephants, bison and deer come to the waterbody to drink water.
• Post lunch, visit a spice plantation. Know how the different peppers are processed. how a turmeric and cardamon plant looks like and many such interesting things.
• Leave for Cochin.
• Watch the sunset behind the famous Chinese Fishing Net.
Day 9: Depart Cochin
• Visit the Fort Cochin
• Check-out of the hotel during lunch and depart Cochin.