Day 1: Alleppey Lagoon resort
• Arrive at Cochin Airport or Railway Station.
• Proceed towards Alleppy. (60KM/1-2 hours), commonly known as the Venice of the East.
• put up in a Lagoon Resort.
• In the evening, you can enjoy pedal boating, fishing, canoe riding etc inside the resort.
• You can also go for the sunset cruise in a motorboat.
Day 2: Backwaters of Alleppey
• Just after breakfast, go for a short village walk. It is a great experience as you see the lives of the people around the backwaters.
• After that check into a gorgeous fully-AC Houseboat.
• Welcome drink greets you.
• Relax in the Houseboat as you ride through the Alleppey Backwaters, Paddy fields, Coconuts lagoons and villages
• Explore the Vembanad Lake
• Enjoy fresh fish for lunch and snacks.
• Dinner and Overnight stay in Houseboat
Day 3: Alleppey to Trivandrum
• Proceed towards the world famous Kovalam Beach of Trivandrum.(160 KM/3-4 hours).
• Take lunch on the beaches of Kovalam.
• Take a walk on the beautiful beach and enjoy sunset from your hotel balcony
Day 4: Trivandrum Sightseeing
• Enjoy the backwater and beaches of Trivandrum.
• Visit the famous Padmanabhan Temple of Trivandrum.
• Day Trip Varkala Drive down to Varkala. (50 km/1-2 hours) via the beautiful Kappil Lake.
• The sea beach has a stiff cliff, which adds to the beauty of the place,
• Return before evening after sunset.
Day 5: Day trip to Kanyakumari
• Drive to Kanyakumari in the morning
• Take the ferry ride to the famous Vivekananda Rock in Kanyakumari, the southern-most tip of the Indian peninsula.
• Return by evening
Day 6: Varkala Trip
• After breakfast, visit the beautiful Visit the beautiful Kappil Beach. It is a very relaxing beach.
• In the Kappil Lake, you can enjoy boating.
• Have lunch at Trivandrum and check-out from Hotel