Information from Viator
• Private tour Agra from Delhi • 2 Days Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle included. • 1 Night accommodation with Breakfast 3 to 4 star hotel. • Accommodation 1 & 2 in 1 Room, 3 & 4 in 2 Rooms, 5 & 6 in 3 Rooms, 7 & 8 in 4 Rooms, 9 & 10 in 5 Rooms, 11 & 12 in 6 Rooms. • Free Guide English, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Norwegian, Dutch speaking. • Transport 1 to 2 Swift Dzire / Toyota Etios, 3 to 5 Toyota Innova, 6 to 12 Force Tempo Traveler. • Lunch & Dinner not include in Package.
DAY: 01 DELHI – AGRA08:00 AM Pick up from Delhi Airport/ Hotel and proceed to Agra by car via Yamuna expressway. Around 10:00 AM you will stop for refreshment (Tea/ Coffee). 12:00 PM you will reach Agra. Check in your Agra hotel. 01:00 PM Time to have Lunch 02:00 PM Visit Agra FortAgra Fort constructed by Emperor Akabar in 1565 A.D and includes many other buildings like the Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan is believed to have been imprisoned and died. 03:30 PM Visit Baby Taj (I’tmad – ud – daulah tomb)Baby Taj or Itimad-ud-Daulah is a tomb that was built by mother of Shah Jahan. It has a very delicate architectural beauty. The marble lattice structures in this monument are the highlight. You can find exotic Persian styled gardens around the tomb. This tomb was built for Nur Jagan’s father. Her brother’s daughter is the well-known Mumtaz Mahal. 04:30 PM Visit Mehtab Bagh (Best view to see Sunset)The Mehtab Bagh garden was the last of eleven Mughal – built gardens along the Yamuna opposite the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort. 06:00 PM Leisure time for Markets visitEnjoy shopping in Agra local markets. Agra knows for fabulous handicrafts, brassware, carpets, jewellery etc. 08:00 PM Dinner nearest Restaurants or hotel. Night stay at Hotel Atulyaa Taj / Taj Resort or similar hotels. DAY: 02 AGRA – DELHI06:00 AM Visit Sunrise Taj MahalThe Taj Mahal, an essential sight for all visitors to India is one of the most achingly beautiful architectural achievements in the world, and is considered to be a symbol of enduring love. Shrouded in white marble the sheer elegance, purity and sentiment that are an integral part of the monument have touched the hearts of people from all corners of the world. One of the seven wonders of the world and a world heritage site was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while giving birth to their fourteenth child. Built in pure white marble Taj Mahal is located along the banks of the River Yamuna. 08:00 AM Back to hotel and take your buffet breakfast. After breakfast check out from hotel and leave for Fatehpur Sikri drive 40 Kms.10:00 AM Visit Fatehpur SikriFatehpur Sikri was made the political capital of the Mughal Empire by Emperor Akbar from the period of 1571 to 1585. The capital was later shifted to the city of Agra. There are majestic buildings built by Akbar in Fatehpur Sikri. There is a fort in the site which is a blend of Mughal and Persian architecture.01:00 PM Back to DelhiAfter visiting Fatehpur Sikri Drive back to Delhi. Midway take your Lunch.05:00 PM Reach to Delhi and departure for your onward destination Hotel/ Airport with mesmerizing memory of Agra.
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- 1 Bottled water per day per persons
- 1 Buffet Breakfast at hotel.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified