Information from Viator
Experience this special rural connection of Korai Village in Agra! You will get a chance to learn about clay pottery from the villagers. Experience how rural folks cook on mud stoves. Cycle down the streets of the village and witness how the food givers cultivate on the fields daily. Take photos with glimmering smiles that keeps the community alive.
Pickup at your hotel in Agra in the morning and leave for Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you will be provided with a professional guide. Later leave for Korai Village (approx. 9 km or 5.5 miles). Experience the local life of the villager and learn how to cook their local cuisine. Also learn about their cultivation methods adopted in the villages and experience pottery making. Next, visit a village school and interact with students there. Learn more about their history as well as daily life. When the tour concludes, you will be dropped off at your Agra hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transported by high roof AC cab
- Delicious desi lunch at Dhaba (only if you select the lunch included tour option at checkout)
- A local greeter for personalized experience
- Entry/Admission - Korai Village Agra
What's not included
- Camera fees
- Tickets to monument, parks or museums
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver