Information from Viator
Ladakh, The land of high passes, is one of the most beautiful parts of India in the lap of the Himalayas. In the Midst of Himalayas, it is inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetian descent. Ladakh is a cold mountain desert that lies in the rain shadow area of Himalayas. The region has many trails that link to the ancient silk route that was once used for trading with central Asia and Europe. Traditionally, most People are subsistence farmers growing mainly barley and vegetables, or they were nomads tending goats and yaks Visit the place to know the local lifestyle of the local by being a part of it
Highlights of this trip:The main highlight of our trip is The Rustic Charms of Ladakh and the places which you will be visit. Witness the Life and environment around there and enjoy the beauty of this trip.Stays which will be provided: • Stay for 8 nights (twin sharing basis) in homestay/ hotel/ camp accommodation. • Washrooms will be clean and western style. Meals during the trip: All vegetarian/ non-vegetarian meals as mentioned in the itinerary.Pricing: • This is the basic outline of travel experience. We do customization as per the needs of every guest if required. Our experiences are designed not to take you as an observer, but to get you involved hands on and experience the place like a local.
- Stay for 8 nights (twin sharing basis) in homestay/ hotel/ camp accommodation. Washrooms will be clean and western style
- All vegetarian/ non-vegetarian meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All local and inter-city transportation in Toyota Innova
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary above
- Fee of a trained tour leader
- Fee of permits required
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's not included
- Flight from base location.
- Visa & medical insurance
- Entry Tickets
- Anything else not mentioned explicitly in the itinerary above