Information from Viator
Think about the idea of unplugging for a weekend. Don’t you want to disconnect yourself from the continuous virtual world and take a break in the peaceful world in natures lap?Let's disconnect to connect. Let’s escape to a quaint Himalayan village for a Digital Detox Retreat, and soak ourselves in the magnificence of nature. Break up with the digital life and spend some meaningful time in connecting with the real world. Unplugging doesn’t only give some rest to you, but it’s also a much-needed way to reconnect with nature. During Digital Detoxification, we go through a process where our mind gets time to relax. Stay in a century-old homestay which is a perfect combination of a pahadi house and a colonial bungalow. An old, yet so fresh, the smell of wooden floors gives you sweet comfort inside your room. This 100-acre estate has organic farms, livestock, pine and oak trees, a small dam, exotic flowers like gladiolus, a small automatic flour mill.
Highlights: 1. Stay in Bungalow 2. Trekking Unexplored Trails (Optional) 3. Bee Keeping: 4. Organic Farming 5. Village Walk 6. Traditional Folklore and Trek 7. Nature Walk Stay: Stay in a 100-year-old bungalow on twin-sharing basisMeals: Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner | Day 2: Breakfast and packed LunchActivities: Jungle Walk
- All travel from Delhi to Delhi if opted for the same. Otherwise, all travel from Haldwani to Haldwani
- Accommodation in simple and comfortable homestays on twin-sharing basis
- Expenses of guides during our stay in the village
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Any items/services which are personal in nature like toiletries, sun protection creams, chips, soft drinks, laundry, STD calls, etc
- Any extra expenses due to delays arising from bad weather and unforeseen circumstances.
- Any medical expenses
- All the meals not listed in Inclusions i.e. during Volvo journey from/to Delhi and Traveler journey from/to Haldwani, will be at actuals
Day 1: Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner |
Day 2: Day 2: Breakfast and packed Lunch Activities: Jungle Walk