Information from Viator
Jaipur, the Pink City of India is the city that best known for historical architectural buildings and It's traditional culture. Apart from all these it is also the fashion hub, while in Jaipur you can do shopping in Jaipur at world-renowned designer brands and some street shopping places could be well worth it and With a fantastic range of handicrafts, jewelry, textiles, exotic blue pottery, beautiful stone and sandalwood carvings, tie & dye fabrics, and precious and semi-precious stones available, shopping is simply irresistible in Jaipur.
After breakfast In the morning, The driver will Pick up you @ 11:00 AM and proceed for Jaipur Shopping Tour.About Jaipur Shopping This of Rajasthan's famous city is among the most exciting places to buy textiles (fabric as well as ready to wear clothes), jewelry, shoes, bags, leather, carpets, handicrafts, traditional and contemporary Indian art and curios. Several leading designers have boutiques and showrooms in Jaipur. And the city has many different shopping areas. Each market has a distinctive ambiance, and adds its own flavour to the experience of shopping. Total time: 4 to 6 hours It can be extended When: At your convenience, but typically not before 11:30 a.m. when most shops open.later On,The driver will drop you back to your hotel..!!
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Visiting you Jaipur Shopping Places
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's not included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)