Information from Viator
India's golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the desert landscapes of Rajasthan i.e. Jaipur. As per your schedule driver will Pick up you from Delhi airport/ Railway Station and transfer you to Delhi hotel and Rest of the Day is at your Leisure. On the first day of your Golden Triangle Tour.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Delhi Airport Metro Express, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of DelhiTravelers will go delhi,agra,jaipur,delhi on this golden triangle Duration: 12 hours
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Whole Trip.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional Guide
- Bottled water
- Hi Tea Break
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Delhi Airport Metro Express
What's not included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)