Foreigners’ Regional Registration Office

Immigration in South Delhi

If you do find yourself needing to request an extension (there has to be a very good reason), you should contact the Foreigners’ Regional Registration Office. This is also the place to come for a replacement visa if you need your lost/stolen passport replaced (required before you can leave the country). Note that regional FRROs are even less likely to grant an extension.