- Central Cottage Industries Emporium High-quality, India-wide souvenirs all under one roof.
- Fabindia Funky fabrics yet traditional-style Indian clothing at very reasonable prices; branches all over town.
- Kinari Bazaar Photogenic, colour-blazing, Old Delhi market selling all the jazzy trimmings that finish off an outfit.
- Spice Market India’s largest, though it’s better for photos than purchases as it’s more geared towards wholesale.
- Main Bazaar Backpacker hub selling every India souvenir you ever wanted.
- Kamala Delightful crafts, curios and homewares shop run by the not-for-profit, artisan-awareness society, Crafts Council of India.
- Hauz Khas Trendy clothing boutiques amongst cafes, restaurants and 14th-century ruins.
- Kinari Bazaar Extremely photogenic, Kinari is famous for zardozi (gold embroidery), temple trim and wedding turbans.
- Ballimaran Specialises in sequined slippers and fancy, curly-toed jootis (traditional slip-on shoes).
- Spice Market Pinch your nose to stop yourself sneezing, then wander past fragrant mountains of turmeric powder and chillies.
- Main Bazaar Paharganj's backpacker hub sells tourist trinkets and clothes galore.
- Majnu-ka-Tilla Delhi's Tibetan market; fascinating tangle of alleyways selling all manner of Tibetan trinkets.
- Nai Sarak Old Delhi bazaar lined with stalls selling saris, shawls, chiffon and lehenga (blouse and skirt combo).
- Khan Market Upmarket clothing and accessories shops, plus tons of restaurants, in a surprisingly ramshackle cluster.
- Hauz Khas Tuck into trendy top-end clothing boutiques before your side dish of 14th-century Lodi-era ruins.
- Fabindia Exquisite cotton and silk Indian clothing at very reasonable prices; branches all over town.
- Khadi Gramodyog Bhawan Great-value Indian clothing made from the khadi (homespun cotton) famously championed by Gandhi.
- Shahpur Jat Village High-quality clothing boutiques in a arty suburban village.
- Hauz Khas Browse through an array of trendy boutiques then dive into the cafes, bars and restaurants.
- NeedleDust Elegant embroidered jootis (leather slippers).
- Central Cottage Industries Emporium India-wide clothing and handicrafts all under one roof; ideal for a final-day souvenir shopping binge.
- State Emporiums Collection of regional souvenir shops in one handy stretch near Connaught Place.
- Main Bazaar Backpacker-favourite street market selling every India souvenir you ever wanted (plus plenty you didn't).
- Kamala Crafts, curios, textiles and homewares from the Crafts Council of India.