Information from Viator
Private Day Trip To Agra From Delhi. Visit Taj Mahal And Agra Fort, UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore Agra Fort, It Was The Main Residence of the Emperors of the Mughal Dynasty. Admire the White Marble Mausoleum, Commissioned in 1632 By the Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan. Private Air Condition Vehicle, Monument Entrance Fee, Hotel Or Airport Pick Up And Drop Off Include.
03:00 A.M. - Our Driver Will Pick You From Your Hotel Or Delhi Airport And Drive To Agra. Enjoy 3 Hours (210 Kms) Drive From Delhi To Agra. Flexible Pick-Up Time Recommended Pick-Up Time At 03:00 A.M .6:00 A.M. - Meet Your Tour Guide On Arrival - Proceed To Taj Mahal Visit Taj Mahal With Your Tour Guide, It Was Built By Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan For His Beloved Wife Mumtaz Mahal Note: Taj Mahal Remain Closed On Friday.9:00 A.M. - After Taj Mahal - Proceed To Agra Fort After Visiting Taj Mahal, Proceed To Agra Fort. It Was Built In 1565 A.D. By Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.11:00 A.M. - Lunch Break After Visit of Agra Fort, Have Lunch With Your Loved Ones in Local Restaurant Or in 5 Star Hotel.12:00 P.M. - Drive Back to Delhi After Sightseeing Tour of Agra, Drive Back To Delhi.03:00 P.M. - Departure At Airport / Drop To Hotel After Arriving Delhi, Our Chauffer Will Drop You At The Hotel Or Airport For Your Onward Journey.
- All Sightseeing And Transfers By Air Condition Vehicle
- Experienced And Professional Tour Guide.
- Unlimited Mineral Water.
- Buffet Lunch in Local Restaurant.
- Car Expenses Like Fuel, Parking, Driver Meal And Accommodation, Taxes.
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)