Information from Viator
• Visit Taj Mahal (UNESCO-Listed monument). • Visit Agra Fort (UNESCO-Listed monument). • Experience the heart touching, Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity. • Sites entrance fees (Taj Mahal & Agra Fort). • Private Local Live Professional Tour Guide. • Buffet lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant. • Round-trip Transfers and Sightseeing by Air-Conditioned Private Vehicle.
The below proposed schedule is flexible and you may change the timings and sites to visit as per your preference. Kindly contact us for the changes.5:00 Am - Pick you up by the driver from your Hotel / Airport in Delhi and drive to Agra in a private air-conditioned Vehicle.8:00 Am - On arrival in Agra, visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, an immense mausoleum of white marble, built in Agra between 1631 and 1648 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is the jewel of Hindu and Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983. The Taj Mahal is considered to be the greatest architectural achievement in the whole range of Indo-Islamic architecture.Note : TAJ MAHAL REMAINS CLOSED ON EVERY FRIDAY.Later, visit massive The Agra Fort, also known as the “Lal –Qila”, “Fort Rouge” or “Qila-i-Akbari”, is the highlight of the city of Agra, then capital of the Mughal Sultanate. A symbol of power, strength and resilience, as it stands today in full glory.Later experience Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity and witness the Nuns nurturing care for orphaned boys and girls children as well as the elderly. The smiling children enjoy visitors by spend time chatting with them as they play and study. Nuns will happily provide you with a short tour of the premises. You can leave a donation to help the good work to continue before you go.2:00 Pm - Enjoy your delicious Lunch in a local luxury Air-Conditioned Multi-cuisine Restaurant.Later, you may have an option to visit local art and craft of Agra city for souvenirs such as Stone-craft, Zari Embroidery, Glassware, Textile, Jewelry and Carpet weaving are few specialties of Agra.4:00 Pm - Drive back to Delhi with a beautiful memories of Agra.7:00 Pm - Drop back at your Hotel / Airport or any preferred location in Delhi.End the tour.
- Private Tour.
- Private Local Live Professional Tour Guide.
- Buffet lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Round-trip Transfers and Sightseeing by Air-Conditioned Private Vehicle.
- Hotel or Airport Pick-up and Drop-off.
- All parking fees, tolls, taxes, allowances, and fuel.
What's not included