Information from Viator
Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building colour. In this tour you will explore Old forts, palaces, buildings, colorful markets of Jaipur City. Our driver will pick up you from hotel and you will be joined by our English speaking guide. In end of the day tour our driver will drop you at hotel
your tour will start with pick at Delhi airport or hotel and proceeding towards Jaipur city of Rajsathan India – also known as Pink City. Proceed to Jaipur, visit Amber fort - most famous monument of Jaipur, then visit Jaigarh fort. After lunch explore other attractions of the city, like the famous city Palace - a palace complex in Jaipur, visit Hawa Mahal - a palace in Jaipur, India, so named because it was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivals while unseen from the outside. visit Jantar Mantar.By 10:00 PM we will drop you at your hotel.
- English speaking guide.
- Jaipur Airport/ Railway station Or Hotel Pick up / drop.
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experience, professional English speaking driver.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Tax, Parking, driver allowance.
What's not included
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay or for any other similar reason or for natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Monuments & Parks entree fees
- Camera fees in Monuments and parks where applicable.
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions.