Information from Viator
Welcome to Delhi full day local tour. This tour will give you the opportunity to explore the Heritage and Cultural sightseeing of Delhi city. Its a private tour, where you will get a private car, English speaking driver and you will be accompanied by our English speaking guide in the entire sight seeing.
Our driver will pick up you from hotel at 10 am Proceed for Delhi sightseeing, where you will visit President House (The Rashtrapati Bhavan is the official home of the president located at the Western end of Rajpath), India Gate, Raj Ghat, Gandhi Museum, Red fort from outside. Visit Qutab Minar - the tallest brick minaret in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then visit the Humayun's Tomb -the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi, also visit the other interest of the city like Lotus temple (Bahai House of Worship that was dedicated in December 1986). By 6 PM we will drop you at your hotel.
- English speaking guide.
- Rickshaw ride at Old Delhi.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Old/New Delhi Hotel Pick up / drop (Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida or out of Delhi city Hotel pickup/ drop charges extra)
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experience, professional English speaking driver.
- Taxes, Parking, driver allowance
What's not included
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay or for any other similar reason or for natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Monuments & Parks entree fees
- Camera fees in Monuments and parks where applicable.
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions.