Information from Viator
It's a private day trip to the beautiful Taj Mahal from Delhi, where you will get a private car and English speaking driver along with the English speaking guide during sight seeing. Your tour will start from pick up you at Delhi airport / hotel and proceeding towards Agra. In This tour you will visit the world heritage Taj Mahal along with other attraction of the city like Agra fort and Itmad Ud daulah tomb. Evening you will be dropped back at the hotel / airport in Delhi.
Pick up from Delhi Airport/ hotel at 7 am,Proceed to Agra, at arrival you will visit the world famous Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaj, which is known as a symbol of and then proceed to explore the 16th century Agra Fortalso known as the “Lal – Qila”, the houses of a number of exquisite buildings and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In Agra fort, Shah Jahan spent his last days of life imprisoned by his son, Aurangzeb. After Agra Fort you will visit the tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, is also an architectural marble. People also refer it as Baby Taj Mahal because it is similar to Minars. By 7:30 PM we will drop you at your hotel.
- Tonga ride at Taj Mahal.
- English speaking guide.
- Delhi Airport/ Railway station Or Hotel Pick up / drop.
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experience, professional English speaking driver.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Tax, Parking, driver allowance.
What's not included
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay or for any other similar reason or for natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Monuments & Parks entree fees
- Camera fees in Monuments and parks where applicable.
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions.