Information from Viator
Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building colour. In this tour you will explore Old forts, palaces, buildings, colorful markets of Jaipur City. Our driver will pick up you from hotel and you will be joined by our English speaking guide. In end of the day tour our driver will drop you at hotel.
Our driver will pick up you from hotel at 8 amIts a private tour, so you will have a private car, driver and private guide during the entire day tour. You will start your tour with visiting to Amber fort -most famous monument of Jaipur (At amber for your can enjoy Elephant ride , you can direct) and then visit Jaigarh fort , stop at Jal Mahal. After lunch visit few other attractions of the city , like the famous City Palace -a palace complex in Jaipur, visit Albert hall & Museum, Hawa Mahal -a palace in Jaipur, India, visit Jantar Mantar, evening explore local markets, do shopping. By 5 PM we will drop you at your hotel.
- English speaking guide.
- Jaipur Airport/ Railway station Or Hotel Pick up / drop.
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experience, professional English speaking driver.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Tax, Parking, driver allowance.
What's not included
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay/hike in fare or for any other similar reason or for natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Any Domestic / International flight fare.
- Monuments & Parks entree fees.
- Camera fees in Monuments and parks where applicable.
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions