Information from Viator
It's a private day tour of Agra City, where you will get a private car and English speaking driver along with the English speaking guide during sight seeing. You will be picked up and drop at hotel. In This tour you will visit the world heritage Taj Mahal along with other attraction of the city like Agra fort and Itmad Ud daulah tomb, local markets, explore the city. Evening you will be dropped back at the hotel
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Delight India Leisure Holidays, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of DelhiOur driver will pick up you from hotel at 7 amThen you will proceed to visit the world famous Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaj, which is known as a symbol of and then proceed to explore the 16th century Agra Fortalso known as the “Lal – Qila”, the houses of a number of exquisite buildings and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In Agra fort, Shah Jahan spent his last days of life imprisoned by his son, Aurangzeb. After Agra Fort you will visit the tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, is also an architectural marble. People also refer it as Baby Taj Mahal because it is similar to Minars. You will explore the local markets and you can make shopping for your friends and family By 6 PM we will drop you at your hotel.Duration: 12 hours
- Tonga ride at Taj Mahal.
- English speaking guide.
- Agra Airport/ Railway station Or Hotel Pick up / drop.
- All sightseeing and transfer by exclusive Air Condition private car of your own with well experience, professional English speaking driver.
- Mineral water bottle available in the car.
- Tax, Parking, driver allowance.
What's not included
- Any expenses for unfortunate circumstances like cancellation/flight delay or for any other similar reason or for natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Monuments & Parks entree fees
- Camera fees in Monuments and parks where applicable.
- Anything that not specifically mentioned in above inclusions.