Information from G Adventures
If you’re looking for an extra-special long weekend, then there’s no cooler getaway than Iceland (pardon the pun). This quick trip packs a ton of activity into just four days, depending on what time of year you choose to go: a Northern Lights excursion in the winter, a glacier hike in the summer, and much more. You get three nights to explore around Reykjavík with a multitude of options for great things to do. Be sure to pack a camera – you’ll be making a lot of memories in a short period of time.
- September 15th to April 15th: Super Jeep tour to view Northern Lights
- April 16th to September 14th: Guided glacier hike
- Assistance while in country to book any other optional activities
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Three nights to explore around reykjavik as you please
- Choose the departure date that suits you best.
Day 1: Day 1 Reykjavík Meet the G adventures representative at the joining point in town. They can help arrange any optional activities you're interested in for the next few days at that time. Additional Notes: See "Joining Instructions" for details on how to reach the meeting point.
Day 2: Day 2 Reykjavík (1B) Opt to take part in winter activities like lava caving, glacier walking and ice climbing, and a Golden Circle tour during free time. Included Activities: Northern Lights Tour
Day 3: Day 3 Reykjavík (1B) Head out and enjoy this gorgeous area with a full free day.
Day 4: Day 4 Reykjavík (1B) If you'd like to stay a little longer, we can offer you post-accommodation to extend your stay in this stunning region.