Information from Viator
Take in spectacular views of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Budapest panorama on a scenic Danube River daytime cruise. Enjoy drinks, including Sparkling wine and wine or beer, plus an optional Hungarian buffet lunch if you choose. Pass several beautiful bridges and get great photo ops of all the famous city sights like the Buda Castle Quarter, the Palace of Arts and Gellért Hill with its Liberty Statue.
Meet your friendly local host at the Danube Palace in central Budapest for a 5-minute walk to the riverboat. With a warm welcome aboard, get ready to enjoy your 1.5-hour afternoon sightseeing cruise on the Danube River, which flows right through the center of this historical capital city.Relax as you take in the gorgeous sights of Budapest, admiring the UNESCO World Heritage-listed panorama as you sip a glass of Sparkling wine, followed by your choice of wine, beer or juice. Pass bridges such as the Margaret, Erzsébet and Chain Bridge, and view cultural landmarks like the National Theatre, Parliament, Buda Castle Quarter and Gellért Baths. If you choose the lunch option, enjoy a buffet meal of typical Hungarian and international dishes plus a glass of Sparkling wine, a glass of wine and a bottle of mineral water. The chef, a world-renowned food sculptor, adds a colorful and creative touch to the delicious dishes (sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section below).
- Professional English-speaking host/hostess
- if DRINK cruise selected: 1 glass of Sparkling wine, 1 glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- if LUNCH cruise selected: 3-course buffet lunch, 1 glass of Sparkling wine, 1/4 liter mineral water, 1 glass of wine, beer or soft drink,
- Hotel pick up & drop off
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included