Information from Viator
Enjoy a beautiful and relaxing introduction to Budapest on this 1-hour, evening sightseeing cruise. See the many famous buildings along the river (the Banks of the Danube is a UNESCO World Heritage Site) with a beverage in hand. Not guided tour, but brochure available. Audioguide as extra available.
Some of the best views of Budapest are from the waters of the Danube River, and on this 1-hour sightseeing cruise, see the city in style with a beverage in hand. Embark from the port adjacent to Szent István Park on the Pest side of the city; departure times range between 6pm and 9pm depending on the time of year.After you climb aboard, the crew will greet you with a seasonal welcome drink. After the tour commences, admire the illuminated sights of the Banks of the Danube (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), including the Hungarian Parliament Building, the Buda Castle District, the Vigado Concert Hall, and the city’s many bridges.During the winter months, the boat is heated; the vessel also comes equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, an open panorama deck, and an air-conditioned interior deck. An on-board bar is also available should you want to top up your drink. The tour ends when you're returned to your original point of departure.
- Seasonal alcoholic welcome drink or orange juice
- Onboard Wi-Fi
What's not included
- Tour guide or audio guide
- Food and drink (beyond what's mentioned)
- Audioguide (available for additional fee of 4 EUR - English, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Romanian, Polish, French. Request by contacting supplier.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free drinks included