Information from Viator
Whether you fancy a late dinner or a wonderful spot for after-dinner drinks, take this Danube River cruise for a relaxing night out in Budapest. Sip wine and Sparkling wine, and enjoy an optional Hungarian buffet dinner if you wish. The star of your cruise is your view of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Budapest panorama, which includes the Buda Castle Quarter.
Head to Danube Palace, where your friendly local host will escort you to the river boat for your 1.5-hour night cruise on the Danube River. On board, enjoy a relaxing candlelit atmosphere as you sip a glass of Sparkling wine, followed by wine or beer. If you choose the dinner option, you'll also enjoy a hot buffet dinner of Hungarian and international dishes, presented with a creative touch by an award-winning food sculptor (sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section below). Sit back and relax as you take in the twinkling nighttime views of Budapest’s famous UNESCO World Heritage-listed urban panorama, a series of sites that illustrate the city’s fascinating history and culture. Pass the Buda Castle Quarter, the Chain Bridge (Clark Ádám Square), the Gellért Baths and Mt Gellért with its Freedom Monument.After dinner, head out to the open upper deck of the boat to enjoy more views.
- 1 glass of Sparkling wine
- 1 glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- 3-course buffet dinner with 1/4 liter mineral water (if dinner option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live salon music entertainment by three members of the renowned Rajkó Folk Orchestra
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified (additional drinks available for purchase on board)
- Commentary/ audio guide
- Buffet dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point