Budget: Less than L1000
- Dorm bed: L240
- Double room in a budget hotel: L400
- Simple meal: L80–120
- Bus tickets: L20–250
- Double room in a midrange hotel: L800
- Diving course: L7000–8000
- Admission to museums: L25–100
- Short taxi trip: L100–200
Top end: More than L2000
- Double room in a top-end hotel: L1800
- Internal flight: L2000–3500
- Long-distance taxi journey: L1000
- Dinner in a top-end restaurant: L600
Crafts are fairly rare in Honduras, so you won’t have to haggle while shopping. Prices for many services are fixed, so there shouldn’t be any need to bargain: in large cities, for example, both colectivos and private taxis have a single fixed price for rides around town. Ask at your hotel what taxis should cost – if you get in knowing what the price should be, most drivers won’t argue.
There are at least four ATMs around town, including Banco Atlantida.