Budget: Less than L1000
- Dorm bed: L240
- Double room in a budget hotel: L400
- Simple meal: L80–120
- Bus tickets: L20–250
- Double room in a midrange hotel: L800
- Diving course: L7000–8000
- Admission to museums: L25–100
- Short taxi trip: L100–200
Top end: More than L2000
- Double room in a top-end hotel: L1800
- Internal flight: L2000–3500
- Long-distance taxi journey: L1000
- Dinner in a top-end restaurant: L600
Crafts are fairly rare in Honduras, so you won’t have to haggle while shopping. Prices for many services are fixed, so there shouldn’t be any need to bargain: in large cities, for example, both colectivos and private taxis have a single fixed price for rides around town. Ask at your hotel what taxis should cost – if you get in knowing what the price should be, most drivers won’t argue.
Puerto Lempira is the only place in the region with an ATM but there's only one, so if it breaks you'll be as they say, up the creek without a lempira.