When to Go
High Season (Dec–Apr, Jun & Jul)
- Around key times (Christmas, New Year, Easter) hotel prices are raised significantly.
- Book well in advance for Easter in Antigua.
Shoulder (Oct & Nov)
- Rains begin to ease up, but October is peak hurricane season.
- Mild temperatures and clear days make this a good time to be traveling and hiking in the highlands.
Low Season (Apr–Sep)
- Prices drop, crowds thin out at archaeological sites, and booking accommodations is rarely necessary.
- Daily afternoon rains can make traveling chilly in the highlands and muddy in the jungle.