Departamento de Extranjería

Tourist Information in Guatemala City

Haven't seen enough of Guatemala yet? Your 90-day stay for the region granted under the CA-4 agreement can be extended once, and the Foreigners Office is the place to do it. The extension is free, but you need proof of funds – a valid credit card or traveler's checks – or an airline ticket out of Guatemala.