Budget: Less than €120
- Budget hotel room: €40–60
- Simple meal: €8–12
- Bus ticket: €4
- Ferry trip: €20
- Double room in a midrange hotel: €60–100
- Meal in a local restaurant: €20–35
- Admission to a tourist attraction: €5–15
- Economy car hire: €40–60
Top End: More than €200
- Double room in a top end hotel: €150–200
- Meal in a smart restaurant: €40–60
- Admission to historic sights: €8–15
- SUV hire: €100
Bargaining is not really normal anywhere in Guadeloupe.
Guadeloup, as a department of France, uses the euro. Hotels, larger restaurants and car-rental agencies accept Visa and MasterCard. ATMs are common.
For current exchange rates, see www.xe.com.
Tipping is not common or expected in Guadeloupe.